Moving heavy furniture can be a daunting task. Here are some tips to make the process easier:
1. Gather the right tools: Before you begin, make sure you have the right tools for the job. You’ll need a dolly, furniture sliders, and straps or rope to secure the furniture.
2. Clear the path: Make sure the path is clear of any obstacles that could make it difficult to move the furniture.
3. Lift with your legs: When lifting furniture, make sure you’re using your legs and not your back. This will help prevent potential lifting injuries.
4. Use furniture sliders: Furniture sliders are a great way to reduce friction when moving heavy furniture. Place the sliders underneath the furniture and then push or pull the furniture to its destination.
5. Secure the furniture: If you’re moving furniture up or down stairs, make sure you secure it with straps or rope. This will help prevent it from slipping or falling.
6. Ask for help: Moving heavy furniture can be difficult. If you’re struggling, don’t be afraid to ask for help from friends or hire professionals.